Saturday, February 2, 2013

instinct

I've lovely aunty that I called Makndak..she's my sister of my Mom. I saw her name at my wassap contact list but I never text her anything, just because I'm shy and I dunno how to start conversation. But this nite, its so sudden I text to her. Actually I really want text her for no reason. She call me then, what surprise me, she told me that she had thought about me recently.

Last two days I've dream about my ex- boyfriend. His name Mizie. I know him when I was 19 years and we broke up when I 19 years too. Its short term relationship, don't ask me why. Its been almost 9 years since we never contact each other. I dunno what happened to him, married, divorce, father to be even no longer exist in this world, I dunno. All this while, I never dream about him, and I don't have any intention to dream or meet him again. But when I really dream about him even though  I do not think at all about him. The dream makes me think about him day long. Then I've make speculation. Whether he thought about me or he wanna give me sign to find him back? Haha....I hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment