Saturday, February 2, 2013

Mr. H : Intro

 I am not thought about him, I am not remembered him at all...okay, I lied.


Mr. H , don't worry he's not an old man, he is same age as me. I prefer to called him here as Mr. H because I really worry if I reveal his real name, he will sue me because publish about him without permission. Haha. funny thought, please ignore me.

Back to story, who is he? Even though I know there is no one have any inquiry to know him more, but I will tell it. He was my neighbor , actually he is boy next door. He's office just one space before mine. When u stand in front of my works place, u just need to "turn" left. But u can meet him only if u turn left a years back. He is no longer here, but don't worry he still alive but move out some where.

I 've met him about a years back, month 10 , 2011. Masa tu aku baru masuk kerja. Masih tak kenal orang dan tak peduli pun hal sekeliling. After a few weeks working there, my boss told me that she asked me to sweep in front of the boutique everyday and every morning. Well, its so burden me , malu kot, but I still do that task without any complain. A first week, tak ada apa pun yang berlaku. Aku menyapu lantai macam biasa. But within that time I always saw a man , I guess late 20's or early 30's with  a back pack press some code at access point at his office and he always look at me before he step in his office. Seriuslah, ini bukan rekaan. I can saw him looking me. Bukan nak perasan tapi aku rasa something dalam hati masa tu but I ignore. He's stranger, totally stranger. Maybe dia rasa hairan tengok gadis manis menyapu sampah depan butik. Haha , yang ini aku betul-betul perasan ( not noticed).

Sesi pandang memandang tu berlanjutan sampai bulan 12 kot. Aku still didn't know who is he and he seem not interested to be friend with me because he just look at me without smile or at least say hi....but in december 2011, something happened and the story begin......

* I am not remembered him for nothing, I've remember him because he's only one who notice my exist *  at least he used to make me exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment