Monday, February 4, 2013

Mr.H : Part 1 & ending

If only he knows my feeling, I don't think it will be different because he's already know!

Betul-betul tak ada kerja kan bila asyik update about Mr. H. When I mentioned about him here, I don't think that I still have feelings towards him, I just remember him. That's all. 

End of December 2011, for the first time we smiled to each others but as I remembered he start first because for my self I am not easily keep smiling towards stranger! 

Then, we start to become a friend even though this is not real "friendship" because we just say hi once a month even we are only next door! But its good enough because I already know he's full name, age, even I then know that he is my senior at university time. What make me surprise is he only 26 just like mine! But his appearance just like end of 20's or middle 35's. If I can assumed he's older than me must be others thought that I'm someone else wife or mom for 2 kids maybe. Huh

What happened rest I didn't know how to describe because its full of memories for me and full of anger and frustrated. So I think I'll ended here. Maybe if I have any idea to write down here, I'll keep update about it. 

What I wanna say is, I finally met someone who I can considered as my love at first sight , someone that makes my heart beat so fast, someone who makes I love to go work everyday and will regret if I take leave on working days, someone that I dream at night.He was simple man with simple appearance. His smile makes me happy all day long. He don't talk much but when we chit chat I can't stop from look at him. I like the way he talk to me, polite and so gentleman. Unfortunately , he is someone fiancee on that moment, but now he's already someone else husband or maybe father -to be and no longer here. But the things I realized, I know even though he's no one else belongings he never choose me. I already know. No one choose either him nor others. Sometimes I wondering, who's my colleague he wanna try so that he choose to close to me so that he can reach to her? 

Now, its been almost a year I didn't see him anymore after he decide to move out somewhere. I heard he get married and now live at ....I don't think I need to mention the details rite? He's no more contact me after I give him "love letter" . Haha. Actually love email maybe. Whatever. I never regret to know him because he's the only one who noticed my existence. He choose to know me because he know I'm exist. I don't care if his intention to get my friend or whatsoever , I really don't care.

I should stop here before I more merepek-repek. Mr. H , wherever your are now, I hope U been bless, live happily with ur family and I'm sorry if I can't stop remembered u, not because I have any feelings towards u, but as I mentioned above, I really appreciate what u've done to befriends with me. Sometimes, when I stand in front of my works place, I imagine that he will be there, walking to his green old car and smile to me. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment